Why Choose Pleated Shades?
Pleated window shades are an affordable way to add elegance to your home. This type of window treatment is great by itself or accompanied with drapery. Our products feature decorative fabrics in permanent, accordion-like pleats that are crisp and stylish. So, whether you prefer subtle beauty or dressed up elegance, you are sure find something that complements your style. The pleated window shades from Made in the Shade Blinds & More in Denver, CO, come in a variety of fabrics with different colors and patterns. Beautiful woven fabrics brings out the color intensity and material texture. Pleated shade fabrics are available in various opacities, from sheer, to light filtering, to room darkening. These shades are easy to use as they lift and lower with the use of a single pull cord, or you can choose our popular cordless option. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Pleated Shade Features:
- Pleated shades have appealing designer options, with many premium fabrics from which to choose
- Greater range of textures, designs and prints
- They stack very tightly when raised, maximizing view
- Available in 1 inch and 2 inch pleat sizes
- Variety of control options available (top down/bottom up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Great choice for interior French doors in providing privacy and style – fabric shows the same color on both sides