Why choose Cellular shades?
Cellular window shades are a great option because they combine the appeal of two other types of wonderful blinds. Cellular window shades are also known as honeycomb shades because they feature a honeycomb construction. In the middle of these shades is a wonderful cell that has a hexagon-like shape. This cellular space features the same temperature regulation properties that solar shades have. Cellular window shades trap air inside to keep your space warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Our honeycomb shades are great for energy efficiency, and the pleated look is always in fashion. Check out the durable fabrics we have, each in a variety of colors. We even offer total blackout shades for your home in Denver, Colorado.
Connect with us TODAY to schedule a complimentary in-home consultation!
Cellular Shade Features:
- Superior insulators – the most energy efficient window covering available on the market
- Honeycomb shape traps air inside, keeping a room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- No route holes or exposed strings, offering a streamlined appearance
- Cellular shades are able to cover large areas with a solid piece of fabric. Fabric sizes up to 144” wide with no visible seams
- Great application for arches or specialty shapes
- Unique lifting options available (top-down/bottom-up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Made of a woven polyester fabric treated to resist stains and static electricity, making them easy to clean, with edges that won’t fray
- Very durable – the polyester fabric bounces back and holds its pleats for a tight stacking
- Excellent selection if a blackout treatment is desired
- Fabric is neutral on the back side, providing a nice, consistent look from the home’s exterior