What is a Faux Iron Grille? (And Why You Should Get One!)
When you think of a “grille,” many things may come to mind. Perhaps you’re dreaming about cooking BBQ on the patio, or you’re cringing because you’d love to install a grille in your home, but the price is simply too high. But did you know that Made in the Shade Blinds offers faux iron grilles that not only look great, but can fit within your budget, too?
Many people love the historic charm of a decorative grille. These unique features can be installed in various places in and outside of the home. Our Tableaux faux decorative grilles provide the look and feel of iron, but are actually made of 100% post-industrial recycled wood fiber and formaldehyde-free resin.
Benefits of installing a faux iron grille
- Increase curb appeal – These unique features add a lovely vintage feel to your home and can even increase the value of your home, if you decide to sell.
- Dress up a tight space – Because our decorative grilles can be built in custom sizes, they can fit virtually anywhere inside your home, whether it’s a skylight, cabinet, window or outdoor area.
- Easy maintenance – These features need very little support, as they will not rust or fade like traditional iron. Plus, they’re moisture, termite and fire resistant.
- Chic yet affordable – No one will know you didn’t break the bank putting in these exquisite design elements! It’s all the elegance without the hefty price tag.
- Easy installation – Installation for faux iron grilles is quick and easy, so you can enjoy the new look of your home in as little time as possible.
- Environmentally friendly – We use recycled materials, allowing for a totally “green” product.
Ideas for displaying your faux iron grille
- Decorative grilles are perfect for small spaces like the windows surrounding your front door, or even on top of panels on the door itself. It’s the perfect way to make an impression before someone even enters your home.
- Installing this feature on your ceiling will draw the eye upwards and can even make the room appear larger! It’s a great way to add sophistication to a room without having to completely redesign.
- Place them over your bed for a distinctive, artistic twist! We love the look this decorative feature offers to a master bedroom.
Head over to Made in the Shade Blinds to learn more about our selection of custom faux iron grilles. You can also give us a call at 720-594-3005 to schedule a consultation or get started on your own interior design project.